by Lake Mary Prep Athletics, 2018-06-02T19:32:52.000-07:00June 02 2018, at 07:32 PM PDT
6/2/18 – LMP’s Summer conditioning program kicks off this Monday, June 4th and goes through on August 2nd! Two sessions will be offered every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday for LMP athletes grades 6-12: all female athletes from 9:00am – 10:30am, and all male athletes from 10:30am – 12:30pm.
- June 4th – August 2nd: every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
- No summer conditioning the week of July 2nd – July 6th
- Session #1… (6th – 12th grades)
- Session #2… (6th – 12th grades)
Each day will be broken into 2 parts:
- 45 min of a dynamic warm up + speed and agility
- 45 min of strength and conditioning
- Male athletes will have 75 minutes of strength and conditioning
1. Getting our athletes faster, by training speed and teaching body positioning.
2. Getting our athletes stronger, by lifting appropriate weights in the gym.
3. Getting our athletes conditioned for their fall sports so that we, as LMP athletes, can outsmart, outrun, overpower, and outlast any opponent we face!
These sessions are designed specifically for the development of student-athletes, and to push our athletes in an upbeat, competitive atmosphere. In order to get the most of the workouts, regular attendance is required.
will be strictly enforced. Any student-athlete who cannot adhere to the rules may be asked to leave. Cellphones will be collected and safely stored during each workout session and are not permitted during any workout session this summer because they cause too many distractions. We ask that everyone wear LMP colors (gray, maroon, white, and black) for the workouts – anyone who is not wearing LMP colors may be asked to change clothes or leave the session.
If you have any questions and/or concerns about the summer training program, please feel free to contact coach Carter via email at email@example.com.