News and Announcements
9/14/18 – LMP’s Volleyball Invitational this year includes: Faith Christian Academy, International Community School, Real Life Christian, and Rancho Solano . Click the document below to see the full bracket and schedule.
9/14/18 – The Seminole County Touchdown Club selected Jacob Lowe as its Defensive Player of the Week! Congrats Jacob!
Sign up for The Games 2018! Click here to register!
For 3 days each year our Middle Schoolers compete with other schools in an Olympic-style competition. We are excited to host Henderson International, Rancho Solano, and Chase Collegiate from December 5th – 7th as we hit the fields and courts in friendly competition. All experience levels are welcome! Evening activities at our local attractions continue after each day’s sporting events end. Join us for action-packed days of sports, and fun-filled nights at Dave & Busters, Disney, and Universal!
- flag football
8/7/18 – Applications are open for the 2018 Wendy’s High School Heisman and will remain open until October 17, 2018!
For 25 years, Wendy’s High School Heisman has supported education and honored high school seniors who share Wendy’s values of doing the right thing, giving back, and treating people with respect. If you are a senior scholar-athlete with strong character, who never gives up, strives for excellence and in everything they do in the classroom, in the community, on the playing field, and at their school, YOU could be the next Wendy’s High School Heisman! Click below to apply:
- Bowling (V) – August 14th
- Cross Country (V, JH) – July 30th
- Football (V) – July 30th
- Golf (boys V) August 14th
- Golf (girls V) August 10th
- Golf (boys JV) - August 8th
- Swimming (V) – August 14th
- Volleyball (V, JV, JH) – July 30th
- Basketball (boys V, JV, JH) – November 5th
- Basketball (girls V, JH) - October 29th
- Soccer (boys V, JH) – October 22nd
- Soccer (girls V) – October 22nd
- Weightlifting (girls V) – October 8th
- Archery (V, JH) – January 14th
- Baseball (V, JH) – January 28th
- Lacrosse (girls V) – January 14th
- Softball (V) – January 21st
- Tennis (V, JH) – January 21st
- Track & Field (V, JH) – January 21st
- Weightlifting (boys V) - January 7th