News and Announcements
11/9/16 – Congratulations to our next class of Griffins who will pursue their sport at the collegiate level!
- Thomas Allkins, golf, Texas Tech
- Liam Bryden, golf, Nichols State
- Tommy Sen Cao, golf, UCF
- Claire Hodges, golf, Virginia
- Ben Pirro, golf, Presbyterian
- Jan Schneider, golf, Washington
- Robin Youxin Wang, golf, California
- Alex Marshall, basketball, Randolph College
Orlando Sentinel 2016 NLI Signings: http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/highschool/os-hs-signing-day-and-list-1110-story.html
10/20/16 – On Saturday LMP Archery and JOAD (Junior Olympic Archery Division) Griffin Archery Teams competed in a tournament held at Family Fun Archery in DeBary. Competing in a 30 arrow competition in two divisions (men and women of all ages), Jules Sadowski placed third overall and Ayla VanHissenhoven placed second overall in the women’s division.
– The FHSAA mandates that each student-athlete completes the “Concussion in Sports – What You Need to Know” course each year. Student-athletes can take this course on their own by clicking the link below. Each student-athlete must complete this course in order to participate in their respective sport.
– Please contact Athletic Trainer Bonnie Brewer (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on your baseline concussion test which every student-athlete must have on file prior to their first season. This is different than the FHSAA concussion course/class and needs to be updated every 2 years.